Sunday 16 March 2014

T A S T E B U D S : Mayver's Peanut + Coconut Spread

Goodness that is good for  you and good for the Earth? Okay! One day I hope my future self can find the ability to have a more fruit and plant based diet because of the huge impact on our health and environment it can have, but for now, there's this. Humans have so much control of what we put into our bodies and our affect on our (one and only) world.

I was at the supermarket today and decided to buy Mayver's Peanut + Coconut Spread! Most people know I am nuts about coconuts and they are just the best and my most favourite fruit! What's so special about this peanut butter spread is that a) it is infused with coconuts and b) it's 100% peanuts and coconuts. Only organic; none of those artificial flavours/colours/preservatives you find in other spreads.



Check out Mayver's other products and their other information on their (beautiful and bright) site! I think next on my list is the Hazelnut and Cacao spread! So many spreads that are so versatile, they'll have you licking your lips and your plate! My tummy is starting to grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment