Sunday 16 March 2014

C U L T U R E : J'adore français

One of my ultimate aspirations is to speak another language other than my own and be able to say more than just "hello" or "where are the toilets?" (although, I actually don't know how to say that, but you get what I mean!) When I was younger, I was made to learn Chinese but hated it so eventually quit. I regret it a little bit, but I had no real personal interest to pursue it, so through high school and hopefully during my last 2 years of school, I have been and hope to continue learning French along with the other people in my class.

Languages are something to be treasured and has so many benefits that I can't even begin to describe! It's such a big, wide world out there and it makes my jaw drop.

I will continuously update my French journey with you all but here's some magazines/websites I love to read and French Pop to immerse yourself in. If you're a vivid French learner like myself you may find some use in them!





Be sure to comment any French resources you use and love! Au revoir, mes amies...

No comments:

Post a Comment