Monday 17 March 2014

M U S I C : Oh Sia

New music! I repeat, new music! I am welcoming back Sia with open arms. Recently, we've had fresh beats from The Kooks and Washington, so I was wondering when it would be her turn. Of course, she has recorded some tracks for The Hunger Games and The Great Gatsby over the past year or so, but nothing purely just for us. I have definitely missed her, she used to be the familiar score to the emotional and the not-so-emotional scenes in Packed To The Rafters (which I also miss. Bring it back, Channel 7!)

Take a listen below and let me know what you think of her new song called Chandelier! Maybe she'll have you swinging your hips (as she 'swings from the chandelier'.) Sorry, bad joke.



Stay tuned peeps for more music-y goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment